BBPress - forum option not showing up in my dashboard menu?

Hi I saw a previous post in this forum about this problem but that was in October and the advice was to wait fo the next theme update, but the theme has been updated several times since then.

I installed bbpress through x theme validation - approved plugins and it says it is activated, but there is no forum choice in the side menu.

I deleted the plugin and reinstalled from the wordpress plugin area and the same thing has happened. If it is an approved plugin why isn’t it working with the theme?

Samantha.

Hello @Samantha,

Thanks for writing in!

Could you please update to the latest versions?
Our latest versions are:

• Pro theme 4.3.3 or
  • X theme 8.3.3
  • Cornerstone 5.3.3
  • WordPress 5.7
  • PHP 7.4

This latest release contains fixes for several issues so be sure to check out the changelog:

After doing the updates, always remember to clear all caches (if you are using WP Rocket, WP SuperCache or W3 Total Cache) when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

It could also be caused by a plugin conflict, amongst other things. Please check out this troubleshooting article here and follow the instructions for the following sections (where appropriate):

Testing for Plugin Conflict
Theme Update
Child Theme
CSS/JS Customization
Increasing PHP Memory Limit
Disabling Cache
Disabling CDN

If nothing is helping, provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Please let us know how it goes.

PLEASE CLOSE - It was the ALL IN ONE SEO plugin

Samantha

Glad to hear that @Samantha

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.