Background image on mobile

Hi! My website is My site is www.aprildoty.com. The image of my face on my homepage looks good on desktop, but doesn’t resize smaller for mobile, so you only see a small piece of my face, which is too giant. What is the best way to make this responsive to mobile?

Hello @aprildoty,

Thanks for writing to us.

I would suggest you please go to the settings—>background layers-- >type—>set it Img element and you need to upload the image there.

If it doesn’t work for you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hey! Thank you for your helpful response. I followed these instructions, but the mobile view is still the same. I have added my login details to the secure note. Thank you so much.

Hello @aprildoty,

It seems that you have added the padding and height I went ahead and set the padding and gap differently for the small screen so that the background image renders properly. I have cloned your section and edited the settings, please check the settings. I have hidden it for now, you need to unhide it from the section—>customize —>breakpoints.

In case you have not seen our documentation for the responsive styling please have a look at it to learn more about how to style it.

Hope it helps
Thanks

Thank you so much! It looks great and the resources you pointed me to were very helpful! I am happy! Please close the ticket.

You are most welcome, @aprildoty.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.