Back End of Blog Running Slowly

Hi there,

This question is an extension to ticket 85105 (ticket was closed but issue still persists).

I made the changes requested by Ruenel in the previous ticket, but when I write a blog post in Cornerstone the text still lags really badly. As I type the text display is unable to catch up with my writing speed, and then when I hit the ‘save’ button, it takes ages to save.

Do you know why this might still be happening?

Thanks so much.

Hello @vancouverwithlove,

In order to help you with your concern, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hi @vancouverwithlove,

I have created a post using the Cornerstone and used the Text element to add the content to replicate the issue described by you. But unfortunately, the issue can’t be replicated and found everything working fine, and also saved without any time lag. I would request you to check once by clearing all types of cache once again. If that does not help, there might be some different reason behind your reason, I would like to suggest troubleshoot the following common issue to help us to recognize the reason.

1.Plugin Conflict
2.Theme Update related issue
3.Child Theme Related issue
4.CSS/JS Customization
5.Disabling Cache
6.Disabling CDN

If you discover that an issue is coming from a custom code or 3rd party plugin, kindly consult with a developer or contact the plugin author. Please note that we do not provide support for custom codes and 3rd party plugins.
If none of the above, I would request you to provide any screen captured video that helps us to recognize the problem.

Thanks

Hi Tristup,

Thank you for trying this. I have checked all of those issues listed above previously, and nothing worked to solve the issue I’m experiencing unfortunately.

I’ve tried to attached video but the forum doesn’t accept anything that isn’t .png, .gif or .jpeg. Do you know how I can submit this?

Thanks

Hey @vancouverwithlove,

The Text writing speed is currently a known issue but the saving part is working fine. I tested saving your home page and it’s saves fast (see video in the secure note).

Please upload your video in a video hosting site like Youtube, by the way, then give us the link.

Thanks.

Hi Christian,

I wasn’t aware that this was a known issue. You’re the first person who’s said that! Thanks. If that’s the case I don’t think you need to see my video (unless it would be helpful, as it’s quite long) as it sounds like you guys are aware of what’s happening.

I’m guessing this issue is being worked on currently and should be resolved at some point?

Thanks,

Hey @vancouverwithlove,

Be advised that we have released X 8.2.3 and Cornerstone 5.2.3. It is now available in automatic updates. You can now update to this latest version. This latest release contains fixes for several issues so be sure to check out the changelog (https://theme.co/content/pro4-x8-cornerstone5#changelog).

After doing the updates, always remember to clear all caches (if you are using WP Rocket, WP SuperCache or W3 Total Cache) when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

And please clear your browser cache too. You may use private browsing mode in testing your site to make sure that you are viewing the latest codes from the updates and not the cached version in your browser.

Kindly let us know how it goes.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.