AWS Lightsail - License Issue

I have the unlimited pro license account and I am moving sites to AWS Lightsail. When I set the new site up and all I have is an IP address, the ‘Unlimited Pro’ works like a champ and adds the site and the license key sticks no problem.

When I finish the site and modify DNS and add the SSL cert, I register for a new license since the site isn’t known by its ip any longer, the ‘unlimited pro’ assigns a license code but my website does not ‘keep’ the license, when the page refreshes it just tells me I need a license code. The ‘unlimited pro’ has the site added, but the code isn’t sticking so my site thinks I don’t have a license.

I used one of my original licenses and it sticks on the site so there is an issue with the ;unlimited pro’ process that I need looked into and resolved.

Reach out and let me know what info you need from me so you can troubleshoot on your end, you can also give me a call as I know Matt F has my number if it is easier to do over the phone

Boyd

Hello Boyd,

Thanks for writing to us.

It might be the issue of any plugin conflict, cache issue, or any browser extension that is stoping to validate the site. I would suggest you troubleshoot with our troubleshooting guide.

In case if you haven’t seen our doc for license validation please have a look at it.

Please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.