Anchor links does not work

Hey team, I made a one-sided page.
Anchor links are used as navigation in the menu bar. It all works great.

Unfortunately not in the mobile version. I did everything as always. Unfortunately, only one anchor from the menu works. Not all veins. Although I put them all on the same way. What could that be?

I’m looking forward to a tip! Thx

Hello @Marc,

Thanks for writing in!

The anchor link does not work on smaller screens because the section is not displaying on smaller screens:

Please edit your page and select the section element. Find the “Customize” tab and disable the “Hide During Breakpoints”. To learn more about the “Hide During Breakpoints” option, please check this out:

If nothing is helping, provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Ok, then why does the seminar tab work? It is laid out like everyone else!

Hello @Marc,

Here are your sections with the IDs:

An element ID MUST be unique and based on the screenshot, you have duplicate IDs which is the issue here. Please edit your sections and only use one unique ID. If there is a need to hide/show a column or row, use a section with a unique ID and then apply the hide/show option in your row settings instead.

Hope this makes sense.

All right, I’ve changed. Now it works Thanks for the help!

You’re welcome, @Marc.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.