ACF Gallery open in Lightbox

Hi,

I followed this topic

to open a ACF gallery in a lightbox but can’t get it to work…

You can see a page here (it is just to play around and devellopment):
https://vanderwyck.nl/wp/projecten/bergman-clinics-den-bosch/

I must be close but must be missing something…

Can you see what’s missing or wrong…?

And I was playing with the post navigation as you can see. Above the standard, below a custom. How can I have Volgend project (next project) always align right if there is no previous project?

And in the custom one, how not to display the previous or next button if there is no?

I will send a login.

Thanks, Carel

Hello @cvdw,

Thanks for writing to us.

I checked your setting it seems that you have set the “Gallery” return type as “Image Array” in the ACF meta filed. I would suggest you go to the ACF field and then Gallery settings, now you need to set the “Gallery” return type as “Image URL”. Please have a look at the given screenshot below.

Hope it helps
Thanks

YES! Thank you!

I like the lightbox open in fullscreen with navigation arrows for previous and next. I read all the shortcode options but as far as I can see there is no such option in the Themeco lightbox. Are there posibilities or can you suggest an other (third party) plugin to get this job done…?

THX sofar!

Hello @cvdw,

Regretfully there is no option for that at the moment but you can achieve it by using the plugin called Envira gallery. Please note that Envira gallery is not going to work with ACF you will have to manually create custom galleries from the Envira gallery.

Thanks for understanding

Okay, thank you.

The gallery has to come from ACF so Envira is no option…

Maybe a lightbox by a Modal?

Hello @cvdw,

Yes, to open the image in the popup you may use the Modal element. In case you have not seen our Modal element doc please have a look at it.

Thanks

Try this video

3 Likes

Hello Scot,

Thanks for sharing the video tutorial

Thanks

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.