Accordions not working continued

Hello. Sorry, I have been very busy so I haven’t been able to respond promptly and thus need to keep opening another thread. However, it is very important we fix the issue of the accordions not working. Unfortunately I am not sure what to do at this point.

Do I need to focus on improving page speed or still test the plug ins one by one to see if that is the cause of the issue. When you wait a few minutes, the accordions start to work. When I disabled all plug ins, the accordion did not work right away. So when you said it worked for you after a few minutes when you disabled the plug ins, that happens even when all of the plug ins are active.

Unfortunately the article you shared with me about increasing page speed is a little above my technical expertise and I do not understand what I can do.

Please advise. Really hoping we can get this resolved soon! Thank you! Ashley

Hi Ashley,

I have already explained in your previous thread that the Accordion will not work if the Page is not fully loaded. If you are clicking into the Accordion while the page is loading it will not open.

I have checked it after complete page load and it worked perfectly fine and it does not depend on any plugin.

If you still want us to investigate the problem, you can contact our Elite team they might help you with this.

Thanks

Hello,

Okay, I just wanted to check to make sure the issue wasn’t both a slow loading time and a plug in issue. It seems here you are saying it is just a slow page loading issue. For me, the page is taking about 4-5 minutes to load fully before the accordions work, which is a problem.

Hey Ashley,

There are a lot of factors to consider about the slow page of your website. It can be a plugin, images, etc. Yes, you can speed up your load page. Please check this documentation.

Or you may hire the Elite team to do the optimization on your website.

Hope that helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.