Follow up: accordions not working

Hello. I posted this earlier and then had some time off so am just now able to reply. @ruenel Thank you so much for checking out the page and letting me know about the errors. Unfortunately, the accordions are still not loading for me on the page that you said you fixed the html errors: https://revealhm.com/best-hair-makeup-services-honolulu-2/

What can be done?

Thank you,

Ashley

Hey Ashley,

Thanks for reaching out!

I was able to replicate your issue about the accordion but the issue has something to do with your plugins. I suggest that you do this troubleshooting procedure.

Hope that helps.

Hi! If I disable plug ins and then reactive them, will all of the data be saved? I’m nervous to do that as I don’t know what will happen.

**Edit. I deactivated all plug ins and the problem persisted.

Hello Ashley,

Please note all the data are saved on the database so plugin deactivation is not going to affect but it is a good practice and to be on the safe side you need to have a database backup and file backup. It would be best if you could copy your live site to the staging server and then test all plugin conflicts as suggested by my colleagues @marc_a in that way you can test properly without breaking the live site features.

Hope it helps
Thanks

Hi! I disabled all of the plug ins and the problem persisted. I restored using a backup to get everything back. Please advise.

Thank you.

Hey Ashley,

I tried to disable all the plugins for a couple of minutes and test the accordion, then the accordion is working when all the plugins are disabled. I also notice that the page loads slowly, so please do the accordion test when the page is fully loaded. That being said, I suggest that you disable again all the plugins and activate it one by one to find the culprit. You can also check the video test I’ve created below.

Hope that helps.

Hi! Okay, I will test the plug ins one by one. The accordion still did not expand when I disabled all of the plug ins but perhaps I didn’t wait long enough.

Is the slow loading page a result of a malfunctioning plug in? If not, why is the page loading so slowly and is there something that can be done about this? Thank you.

Hey Ashley,

There are a lot of factors to consider about the slow page of your website. It can be a plugin, images, etc. Yes, you can speed up your load page. Please check this documentation.

Hope that helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.