Accidentally deleted Soliloquy - Now fatal error

Hi all,
I am stupid, accidentally deleted Soliloquy, and getting this fatal error. I looked in the forums and couldnt find anything. Any help? Thanks…

Fatal error : Uncaught Error: Class ‘Soliloquy_Common’ not found in /home2/ashlfce9/public_html/wp-content/plugins/soliloquy/includes/global/shortcode.php:153 Stack trace: #0 /home2/ashlfce9/public_html/wp-content/plugins/soliloquy/includes/global/shortcode.php(1847): Soliloquy_Shortcode->__construct() #1 /home2/ashlfce9/public_html/wp-content/plugins/soliloquy/includes/global/shortcode.php(1857): Soliloquy_Shortcode::get_instance() #2 /home2/ashlfce9/public_html/wp-content/plugins/soliloquy/soliloquy.php(452): require(’/home2/ashlfce9…’) #3 /home2/ashlfce9/public_html/wp-content/plugins/soliloquy/soliloquy.php(398): Soliloquy->_get_sliders(true) #4 /home2/ashlfce9/public_html/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/elements/classic/_alternate/soliloquy.php(24): Soliloquy->get_sliders() #5 /home2/ashlfce9/public_html/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/classes/classic/elements/class-element-base.php(65): CS_Soliloquy->controls() #6 /home2/ashlfce9/public_html/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/classes/classic/el in /home2/ashlfce9/public_html/wp-content/plugins/soliloquy/includes/global/shortcode.php on line 153

look here for a quickfix done from @rrhode

it works then

Hi @deranaloge,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Login via FTP and completely remove the Soliloquy plugin and then try re-installing the plugin via Pro/X > Validation screen and see if this resolves the issue.

In the mean time please make sure you’re fully updated, you can find the latest versions numbers here https://theme.co/docs/version-compatibility.

If you still have problems then please get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard along with FTP credentials using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thanks!

This does not fix the issue. I tried this multiple times earlier today. You can get the site to load, but Sililoquy won’t work. And the pages can’t be edited.

Hello @Jeff_Net,

If you have any additional questions at this time, we kindly ask that you open them up in a separate thread. The longer threads get in the forum, they become more difficult to support as they tend to drift off-topic and they also make it troublesome for users trying to search for solutions. Keeping threads relevant to their original inquiry ensures that we can keep better track of what has been resolved and that users can more effectively find answers to similar issues they might be experiencing.

Thank you very much.

Hi there,
I was the one who initially reached out, where is the plugin located within FTP to uninstall it? public_html/wp-content/plugins?

Do I just delete the folder?

Hey There,

It’s under /wp-content/plugins/ you can just delete the whole folder. All the best.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.