About translate using WPML

Hi! I created my website in Spanish, but actually Im using a WPML plugin to translate it. Everything it’s ok but I use a Job Application Manager to receive a resumes by a form, but this on its not appears in english version like in spanish one. How would I fix this?

Thank so much! This is the URL in spanish: https://www.talentchef.com/ofertas-fb/ and english: https://www.talentchef.com/en/fb-offers/

Kind regards!

Hello Jorge,

Thanks for writing in! It seems that your page has not been translated with WPML properly. Please check out this detailed instruction to know how you can translate the page with WPML plugin. Check it out here:

Hope this helps. Please let us know how it goes.

Hi @ruenel

I read this article and I did this. In this case, I copied the original version and changed the additional language page (english) based on the original one.

But the Job List didn’t copied like the original version (I used the same shortcode).

Can this happen for the bad configuration of the WPML plugin?

Thank so much.

Hi Jorge,

This part is correct. Once you created the page on its default language, you can see the flags icon on the lower right part of the content editor. Choose the other language flag to translate it. After you copy from existing, you may translate the text content to this language.

Do you mean you use the job list plugin shortcode? Then it didn’t translate correctly? If that is a yes, the plugin has its own way of translation using WPML. Consult the developer plugin about its translation.
I did some research and found this guide. If it is still not clear, please check in with the WP JOB MANAGER developer since it is outside the scope of our support. Thank you for understanding.

Hi @lely

I speaked with the WPML Support Team and they investigated the issue. They told me that exists an error with the theme Cornestone and WP Job Applications plugin (between them). For example, they tested the plugin with other theme (like Gutenberg) and severals languages and it works, but with Cornestone there is an error (don’t show the job list correctly). Could you help me to find a solution? If you required, I can send you (by private note) the access to my web to resolve it.

If I don’t find a solution, maybe I will have to change the theme of my website, because this is the most important service of my web.

I will be waiting for your reponse.

Thank you so much.

Kind regards.

Hello Jorge,

To better assist you with your issue, kindly provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. We need to check WPML and the pages along with the translation why it is not working. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: https://theme.co/docs/getting-support

Best Regards.

Hi @ruenel

Ok! I will create a secure note with the info you need!

Kin regards.

Hello Jorge,

Is there a chance that you can temporarily disable the IP blocker because we cannot provide a specific IP since we are located in different parts of the world and a different staff might handle this ticket the next time.

I tried accessing your admin area but I can’t:

Hi @jade!

Yes, as I told you in the last secure note, I would need your IP and country from you try to access (my hosting support team doesnt allow the access from countries that not speak spanish).

I’ll be waiting for this info (by secure note).

Thank you so much.

Hi Jorge,

Members of support team are located in different countries. Unfortunately, we cannot give you specific IP and country because when you answer depending on the queue, different support member can get it. It would be best if you will disable the restriction while we are stroubleshooting. Thank you.

Hi @lely.

I will talk with my hosting support team and come back to inform you.

Kind regards.

Thanks.

Hi Jorge,

Ok then. Let us know once we can check Thank you.

Hi @lely!

Now, you can access to my website (it’s available by my hosting support team).

Thank you so much.

Kind regards.

Hi Jorge,

Unfortunately, it still inaccessible from our end. I recommend disabling any security related to country restrictions for the time being. Please let us know.

Thanks!

Hi!

My hosting support team told me that they need to verify the IP from you are trying to access (at least, some of them from you tried you access before). Could you tell me this info? It’s very important for us to resolve this!

Thank so much.

Kind regards.

Hi Jorge,

Unfortunately, I still cannot access it. My IP is dynamic and changes from time to time so it will be useless to give it to you. To avoid much back and forth, as stated please disable any country related restrictions. Thank you.

Hi @lely.

I would like to comment something by secure note in this reply.

Thank you.

Kind regards.

Hi Jorje,

Please kindly check the secure note.

Ok! That’s right.

Im going to try to disable the country restriction.

I will told you when this will be ok.

Kind regards.

Thank you so much!

Yes, please.
Let us know when we can access the WP dashboard so we can check your site.