You do not have permission to inspect this element type

Hello, I am one of the administrators for my organization’s website. We recently updated our Wordpress (version 6.2.2) site to theme X version 10.3.3 with Cornerstone version 7.3.3.

One of our pages’s content area became uneditable where the inspector tab shows the image below. On the other pages, the inspector tab is fully accessible and I can edit the content within the other pages content areas.

We’ve tried following instructions from the permission guide on Themeco’s Configure User Permissions doc. But no luck. With X, we do not have the advance mode to view the features on permission within the Cornerstone inspector tab.

Hey @MarketingLakesidePride,

Thanks for writing in! To better assist you with your issue, please provide us access to the site so we can investigate. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
– Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

I am experiencing this exact issue on multiple sites. Will fall back for now. Any info would be helpful. Thank you

Hello @cindywho,

Thanks for writing to us.

In order to help you with your concerns we need to check your setting, I would request you create a new thread and please share the admin login details meanwhile I would suggest you troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings. Please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password
  • Exact page URL

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.