Yet about the counter element

Hey folks, months has passed, and I can’t see any solution for this issue:

https://theme.co/forum/t/counter-element-not-working/93870/15

What element should I replace to have the prices working correct there?

Thank you very much and best regards.

@fabiofava since this is taking times, I actually started considering to pull away from the X Theme

Please, is there any other element I can use? One without the counter, but wich can show the prices?

Hello @fabiofava,

If you only want to display the product prices, you can use the Text element or Headline element with any of the dynamic content code:

{{dc:woocommerce:product_price}}

{{dc:woocommerce:product_regular_price}}

{{dc:woocommerce:product_sale_price}}

Hope this helps.

Display where? On what type of element? I’d need the text above and below the price as you can see on every prices on my site voelivre.net.

Also, on single-column products I’ve found the way to keep all 3 small buttons aligned to the right side, but I couldn’t find that result for the two-column products. Any help here too?

Thanks, cheers!

Hello @fabiofava,

You can use the Text element above the price or you can use the dynamic content code to display the price and then add the custom text in the Text element.

It seems that you have already aligned the buttons on the two column’s products list.

Hope it helps
Thanks

Hey @prakash_s thank you for your reply.

Unfortunately not. These icons should be closer to each other, all on the left. Exactly as they behave on the single column items.

Any suggestion to have them all “normalized” like the single-column?

I also couldn’t understand how to replicate the actual results without the counter. Maybe you could get into the site and modify one for me? Then I’ll be able to duplicate and replicate everywhere… Same for the alignment (right-most) on the 3 buttons… Did I complicate it too much?

And last but not least: my WooCommerce is using NO decimals in order to the counter to show the right amount. But this way sales cannot be made, since payment gateways always ask for 2 decimals before they can proceed. I’d need to find a way to enable 2 decimals on WC, but doesn’t show them on the frontend prices… Sounds doable?

Thanks!

Hello @fabiofava,

You need to use the DIV element and then use this as a container for your icons.

You can check out the URL in the secure note below as a demonstration.

Thanks.

Thanks @ruenel for the infos. On the other hand, I don’t know what that means or how to do that. And not an idea why it works for single column items but not for 2-columns items. Any chance you could help me on that?

About the counters, I still need to find some way to remove those and have some element that actually works. I’ll keep looking forward on some relevant help, with actions I can actually do to solve the problems. It’s just getting more and more complicated and I don’t even have an idea on how to fix these issues.

Hi @fabiofava,

I would request you follow the suggestion given by my colleague to use the DIV element to wrap all the icons into a single container. And about the counter issue, there is still no update on this.

Thanks

Hey @tristup as I’ve said above, I have no idea on how to do this DIV thing. On the counter, I’d need those replaced to some other elements that actually work.

Hello @fabiofava,

All you have to do is to insert a DIV element in the column and then move the icons inside the DIV element. Please check out this demonstration:

Hope this helps.

Hey @ruenel I’ve managed to create the DIV container for all items, thank you very much for you all folks for providing me the step-by-step to have it done!

About the counter, I still have no idea on how to replace it for multiple elements to solve this issue. Maybe if you do one block and record a step-by-step there too, would be awesome! I need the WooCommerce product price to show, but comma and decimals (,00) to be hidden in some way (CSS?)…

I’ll keep looking forward on that, since is the main issue on this support ticket.

Hello @fabiofava,

I have created a test page for you. I simply use 3 Text elements with the above dynamic content to display the product prices:

Please check the URL in the secure note below.

I hope the above is useful to you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.