Xtheme problem with Yoast

I am trying to get Yoast to read the x theme pages. In one of your forums I read the answer was simple. which I have posted below. The answer is in the next to last post. Yoast SEO does not recognize text in pages made with X Pro

Woordenaar

Sep '18

Hi there

Problem is solved! :slight_smile:

It was quite an easy fix actually. :wink:

When changing editor from Pro to standard Wordpress and back to Pro again Yoast is now able to read all text.

Thanks for all your efforts. @Rad @Prasant @christian_y

And I hope this fix for Yoast not reading X Pro content can also be helpfull for others with similar problems.

Like @bentopres :slight_smile:

However I cant follow this because it is not giving me the option to edit with Pro even thoughI have Pro installed.

Could you help please. something funky is going on

Site www.tkcoach.com

Hello, @Ralphmyes,

Thanks for writing to us.

In order to help you with your concern, we need to check your settings. I would request your, please share your admin details meanwhile you must check the common issue. In case it doesn’t help you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

THanks for getting back to me and helping with this annoying issue. I have sent the admin login details in a secure note that you requested.

Hi Ralph,

Thank you for the login, but I see Yoast is able to analyze the page. Can you clarify what is the content/element that the Yoast is not able to read?

Cheers!

It looks as if it is reading it. on the main list of pages. But opening a page to edit in the classic editor it sometimes reads it and sometimes not. And it is not reading it accurately sometimes. And I can’t see the Yoast option on Cornerstone. Yoast said I need to talk with you because somehow Cornerstone or classic editor is not allowing Yoast to pull the data. They have taken a look at the page also.

Is there a reason why the pro editor is not showing up?

Hi Ralph,

Thanks for the clarification, regretfully, it a known problem, and our development team are already aware of this limitation and that we’re finding a way for the content to be visible for SEO plugins .

With that said, please note, this does not have an impact on your site SEO. Everything outputs correctly on the front end. The problem is that Yoast can’t properly access the content of our V2 elements.

Thanks,

Is there a way to measure the SEO score of the page using a web page tool?

Hello Ralph,

You will need 3rd party plugins or a browser extension to be able to read the SEO score of the page.

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.