Xtheme Pro Woocommerce Search Results Not Displaying

I installed the latest update 4.0.10 and search results for my woocommerce products are no longer showing. It starts to load them and shows the loading gif, but then it disappears.

Hi Jeffrey,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked your site and there is an error in the browser’s console which seems like coming from the cached content. After doing the updates, always remember to clear all caches including browser’s cache when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

If the issue persists then please perform the following troubleshooting steps:

1. TESTING FOR PLUGIN CONFLICT
  2. CHILD THEME
  3. CSS/JS CUSTOMIZATION
  4. DISABLING CACHE
  5. DISABLING CDN
  6. VERSION COMPATIBILITY

If you still have problems then please get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thanks!

Hey @nabeel,

Thanks for your time and help. I have cleared all cache and gone through the troubleshooting steps, and the problem is still present. I will attached a secure note to this reply with login details.

Hello Jeffrey,

I have checked your site and there is a JS error on the page:

Uncaught TypeError: product_id.replace is not a function
    at roundtrip.js:376
    at __adroll__.extract_pid (roundtrip.js:37)
    at func (roundtrip.js:357)
    at __adroll__._queueAndCallback (roundtrip.js:59)
    at __adroll__.track (roundtrip.js:57)
    at __adroll__.render_advertisable_cell (roundtrip.js:549)
    at __adroll__.call_next_tpc (roundtrip.js:74)
    at __adroll__.set_consent (roundtrip.js:15)
    at P26C3ZBHZVHD3O46HTZNJG?_s=5b5a53abc9eee4e7704717275211025f&_b=2:1
(anonymous) @ roundtrip.js:376
__adroll__.extract_pid @ roundtrip.js:37
func @ roundtrip.js:357
__adroll__._queueAndCallback @ roundtrip.js:59
__adroll__.track @ roundtrip.js:57
__adroll__.render_advertisable_cell @ roundtrip.js:549
__adroll__.call_next_tpc @ roundtrip.js:74
__adroll__.set_consent @ roundtrip.js:15
(anonymous) @ P26C3ZBHZVHD3O46HTZNJG?_s=5b5a53abc9eee4e7704717275211025f&_b=2:100:

Please do a plugin conflict test. Temporarily deactivate each of the plugins one at a time. You will know which plugin is causing the problem when it is deactivated and the items on the search page display. Please also temporarily deactivate any caching or optimizing plugins while you are still troubleshooting the issue.

Best Regards.

This problem started as soon as I updated to the latest Xtheme pro version. I’m still not able to find the source. Is there a way to roll back to the prior version of the theme?

Hi Jeffrey,

The Search Result page is showing the output and the issue mentioned in your post does not occur at my end[ Please find the screenshot added into the secure note ]. As mentioned by my colleagues, this could be due to the JavaScript issue shown in the console and coming from the 3rd party plugins named AdRoll for WooCommerce Stores and Photo Gallery. I would recommend you to deactivate the said plugins temporarily and check after clearing the SG Optimizer cache if that issue still exists or not. If that resolved, I would suggest you contact plugin authors on this issue.
If that does not resolve, please copy your live site to a staging server so we could troubleshoot freely without breaking your live site.
And give us access in the secure note including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks

Hey Guys,

An update here:
I did more troubleshooting by deactivating the adroll and photo gallery plugin. I cleared all cache after disabling them, and I still have the issue. I contacted the adroll tech team and they still haven’t been able to figure it out. The search results start to load, and then disappear. I noticed when there are no results for the query it will show the “nothing to show right now” message, but it’s missplaced- it used to be centered on the page before the latest update. Something with the latest update made this happen as I haven’t had any issues until now. I am going to give you admin access to my live site. If you could please diagnose what is going on with the latest update and my site that would be great. If we need to roll back the plugin to the previous version let’s do it as the search function on my site is vital to conversions and I need it up and running for our support staff. Thanks for your time!

Hello Jeffrey,

Thanks for writing to us.

It seems that there is an issue with isotope JS. I would suggest you set the Theme Options —>Blogs–>Archives—>from Masonry to Standard.

After setting the Archives layout to Standard, it is working fine. please check the screenshot in the secure note.

Hope it helps
Thanks

Perfect, thank you!

Hi Jeffrey,

Glad that we are able to help you.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.