X theme - Not showing visual editor

Hi there I am working on this account/website after quite a time. It uses X theme and cornerstone. Yoast cannot read the pages which I am trying to correct. However I noticed that the editor looks different it doesn’t show up visually just a slightly different version of code editor. How can I bring this site up to latest imporvements to use it properly and eliminate the problem that yoast cant read content. I have also contacted Yoast about this as I realize its a plugin.

Site: www.tkcoach.com

Hi Ralphmyes,

Thanks for reaching out.
Can you please explain what is the differences you are seeing in the Visual Editor and what is the problem you are facing with it? It would be great if you can provide any screenshot marked with the issue or any video that helps us to recognize the problem you are talking about.
Regarding the Yoast SEO and reading Content problem has been resolved a way back, please find the detailed explanation by my colleague in the following thread

Thanks

This is what the code looks like I have attached it. Also the fix for Yoast isn’t that automatic by now if I have the latest version of everything?

This is. the visual editor

Hi @Ralphmyes,

Would you mind sharing your admin credential so that we can check your backend settings? To do that, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Thankyou so much… I have added the secure note and access you requested

Hi Ralph,

That shortcodes is supposed to be not showing.

Please Edit with Cornerstone your page and save it there, so it will default it to Cornerstone editor, not on the native WordPress editor.

Thanks,

I am editing on Corner stone but I still can’t get it to read. and don’t know why the shortcode is showing

any other ideas?

Yes I am using Cornerstone the problem is I cannot see the yoast. feedback on those pages. Would it help to upgrade to PRO?

Hi Ralph,

Can you check the credentials provided above? It’s not working anymore, I would like to check again.

From what I remember on the last check Yoast was reading the content, Is there a specific page where you experience the issue?

No this is not a theme issue, so upgrading to PRO has nothing to do with it.

Thanks,

It seems Yoast is not able to read x theme or corner stone which seems very odd. I am resending the temp login

Hi Ralph,

Yes, it looks like the Yoast SEO analyzer can not read the text content of the page. But rest assured this does not have an impact on your site SEO. Everything outputs correctly on the front end. The problem is that Yoast can’t properly access the content of our elements to analyze. You can use a Chrome extension “SEO Quake” if you need to check your SEO score on the front-end.

In the meantime, I’ve submitted this to our issue tracker so the developers will be made aware of it.

Thank you for understanding,

Yeah this is. what I got from yoast yesterday.

### Rumejan replied Jul 14, 14:47
Hi Ralph,

Thanks for your email.

That appears to be the case. We recommend you get in touch with the developer of the Cornerstone plugin to make sure the content you entered using their page builder is being passed to the Yoast page analysis. You may refer them to this developer article: https://developer.yoast.com/customization/yoast-seo/adding-custom-data-analysis/

Let us know if you have other concerns.|||

Hi Ralph,

My colleague already added the issue to our tracker and we don’t have any ETA for the fix on this issue but rest assured that our developers are already aware of it.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.