X Theme License Verification Problems

We are ditching our developer, who bought our original license for X Theme. We purchased our own license and need to switch it over without losing our site or changing it in any way (besides fixing the problems we’re having, which we were told doing this would help with).

When I go to my WP Dashboard, it says “This X license is not validated. Fix (link).” When I enter our purchase code and hit enter, it takes me to a blank page. I’m confused why nothing is happening… is there a different way I need to connect this license for it to validate? Also, when I go to Appearance > Themes it says that X theme is active… how can this be if the license is not validated? I’m just really confused, please help!

Hi Tara,

Thanks for writing in! I have checked your Themeco account but I could not see any site URLs attached to your license.

Please follow our product validation guide here (https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/setup-product-validation/55) and assign your site URL first into your license, and then you should be able to validate your site.

If you’re still having issues, please provide us with your WordPress login credentials in a secure note to check your issue further.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.