X Theme Licence Validated then told immediately after it's not

Hi!

Our company just ran the first version of the website out, so we moved from staging to the new webdomain.
We have verified that all is fine, but the licence was considered invalid because it was still linked to the staging website. So we made the change in the theme.co account.

But it’s not working, please see the capture attached.

I will add a secure note with info such as website and licence.

I’ve had this issue before, but everytime it was shortly after switching the DNS to the new server… I therefore suspect this is related to DNS propagation. If I wait a ‘short’ period of time and re apply the licence it says it is validated. weirdly, it often lets me edit pro pages even when it shows as invalid licence

1 Like

Hi @scotbaston,

Thanks, let’s wait 4 to 24 hours then!

Cheers, and happy new year!

1 Like

Hi @DigitalTrustBuilders,

Thanks for reaching out.

I suggest that you remove the production URL in your themeco account and then deactivate all your plugins in your website. After doing all the steps, then re-validate your website. Only if none of that helps, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

1 Like

Hi Marc,

I followed your advice with the production URL and waited, a while after it was working properly.

Thanks! It is now resolved.

Hi @DigitalTrustBuilders,

You’re welcome and it’s our pleasure to help you. If you have any other concerns regarding our theme features, feel free to reach us.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.