X theme / Cornerstone crashes when changing site name

I’m using X theme, Cornerstone and the Crafty site from the Theme.co design cloud (https://demo.theme.co/crafty/).
For the most, it works brilliant. Kudos for that.

When I try to change the name of the site (showing left in the header) from “Crafty.” to what it should be, everything goes wrong.

I do this under the General Settings panel in the X theme. X > Theme Options > Header.
In the field where the name is set, I delete “Crafty.” and enter the new name “BendeMal” .
On the right side/ preview side, nothing but a spinning circle arises.

Then, it all crashes. I cannot enter the site again for hours on the device I tried to change it from.
When I approach the site with a mobile device using the same wifi connection I can’t open the site as well.
If I use my mobile device on the cellular data network, I can reach the site.
But when I tried to change the name in general settings, the same thing happened.

The site can be reached on yet another device with its own cellular data connection, but I won’t try to do the same thing…

All other changes to the site so far worked without issue. But this one is a problem.

please help…

Hello @Snouk9k,

In order to help you with your concern, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.