X Theme changes not applying on home page

Hi, im not a developer / rookie wordpress site builder. I’m putting together a website for a friend here - www.1stcallwedoitall.com.au

For some reason, whenever i make a change in the theme options, for example the link colour (static and interaction) it applies to all pages except the Home Page.

If you hover over the footer link, it should go from red to blue, like for example, the SERVICES page.

I cant see that ive done anything to affect this in the CSS, but then again, im no developer, so i may have missed it:

.x-navbar .desktop .x-nav > li > a:hover, .x-navbar .desktop .x-nav > .x-active > a, .x-navbar .desktop .x-nav > .current-menu-item > a, .x-navbar .desktop .sub-menu li > a:hover, .x-navbar .desktop .sub-menu li.x-active > a, .x-navbar .desktop .sub-menu li.current-menu-item > a, .x-navbar .desktop .x-nav .x-megamenu > .sub-menu > li > a, .x-navbar .mobile .x-nav li > a:hover, .x-navbar .mobile .x-nav li.x-active > a, .x-navbar .mobile .x-nav li.current-menu-item > a {
box-shadow: inset 0 0 0 0 #fff;
-webkit-box-shadow: inset 0px 0px 0px 0px #fff;
color: #fff !important;
background-color:#1592d4;
}
.x-navbar .desktop .x-nav li>a>span:after {
display: none !important;
}
.x-navbar .sub-menu {
margin-top: 1.3em;
}
body .x-navbar .x-nav li>a:after {
display:none !important;
}
.desktop .x-nav .x-megamenu>.sub-menu a,.x-navbar .desktop .sub-menu li > a {
font-size: 16px;
}

Thanks in advance.

I should note that the same thing was happening where the drop down menu was showing a double down arrow that i did not want. I managed to research how to remove it but it did not apply to the home page. Somehow i found some CSS that fixed it, but id rather it just be global than a hack fix.

Hello @nicholaspanetta,

Thanks for writing to us.

It seems that you have added a custom CSS code under Theme Options —>CSS or you have added it on the page-specific CSS. I would suggest you please remove the CSS code that you have posted here in the posts.

In case if it doesn’t work for you please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.