X Pro not validated properly after entering license code

X Pro not validated properly after entering license code. Although the following message is shown: ‘Congratulations! Your site is validated. Addons are now unlocked.’

The X Pro dashboard in Wordpress itself is not updated showing still the same message: "You’re almost finished! Your license of X Pro is not validated. Place your Themeco license to unlock automatic updates, access to support, and Extensions. Learn more about product validation or manage licenses directly in your Themeco account.’

In the Apex account the license appears to be linked to the website however, as it is automatically added under production, next to the license code.

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! Can you please confirm that you have installed the latest Pro theme 1.1.1? ​To assist you better with this issue, would you mind providing us the url of your site with login credentials so we can take a closer look? This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation.

To do this, you can create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

Best Regards.

Hi there,

Thank you for providing the information. I checked the website and I found 2 possible reasons that may cause this issue:

• The name of the product is changed to Pro and is no longer X Pro, that can be a problem cause. Kindly read this article on how to change the name to Pro:
  • It seems that you have changed the folder name or the theme name as I see TS20 as the theme name. Kindly revert it back to Pro and do the validation process.

Hope it helps.