I need some help from y’all who have a child theme alongside your Pro parent. I have updated the style.css to reflect the new directory of “pro”, and the child theme is showing as active in the Wordpress backend. So, why did X use it with no problem and Pro hates it (or me)?
Hi,
Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:
Set it as Secure Note
- Link to your site
- WordPress Admin username / password
- FTP credentials
All the best!
Hi There,
I have installed PRO Child theme for you and everything seems ok.
If you are still facing issues, please clarify.
https://theme.co/apex/child-themes
Thank you
Guys, I’m a bit frustrated now. I didn’t ask you to install a child theme. I’d already done that. What I STILL need help with is RESOLVING why all the CSS coded in my child theme is being COMPLETELY IGNORED! My child theme worked perfectly fine with standard “X” but with “PRO” it does not. THIS Is what I need help with; nothing else. I cannot continue to waste time. I need to find the reason why my child theme styles are NOT being adhered to.
After looking at the backend with fresh eyes, I figured out that it was a simple error on my part which has now been corrected. This thread can be marked resolved.
Glad to hear you got it sorted.
Cheers!