How do I get the option to edit and create headers?
This is what I have:

How do I get the option to edit and create headers?
This is what I have:

Hi There,
Seems like you are running X not PRO Theme.
Please check if PRO is active on Appereance > Themes.
Thank you
It looks like I am running PRO child theme.
Am I missing something?

Hi, although you have named Pro-Child, that is actually X Child.
So it is loading X which you also have installed.
Please download Pro Child Theme from here, remove the child theme you have now and install the new version
https://theme.co/apex/child-themes
Hope it helps
Thank you!
Will I need to update/merge any Global CSS or Global Java from Appearance > Customize > Custom
Will I need to copy/merge all of my CSS from Appearance > Editor
IF so, could you please let me know how to do that?
Thanks
Hi again,
CSS or Javascript from Appearance > Customize > Custom will remain the same, but if you’re changing the child theme then you’ll need to copy all customization from old child theme to the new one. For example copy all CSS from style.css file from the old child theme and paste it in your newly installed Child Theme’s style.css file.
Hope this helps!