X-child style.css does not work

Hello,

After updating to X 5.0.0 (on April 11th), the style.css stopped working. I moved the code to Customize->Custom->Edit Global CSS in order to fix this issue. Since then, I have tried a couple of times to move the code back to style.css but it does not work. I am not sure why the theme does not recognize the code inside the style.css file.

Functions.php has the following code : add_filter( ‘x_enqueue_parent_stylesheet’, ‘__return_true’ );

style.css has the following header:
/*
Theme Name: X – Child Theme
Theme URI: http://theme.co/x/
Author: Themeco
Author URI: http://theme.co/
Description: Make all of your modifications to X in this child theme.
Version: 1.0.0
Template: x
*/

This is the path to the css that is not working: /var/www/html/nupd/wp-content/themes/x-child/style.css

Hi there,

Can you try downloading a fresh copy of the child theme from here: https://theme.co/apex/child-themes

And see if that works? If it does, there could be a something amiss in the existing one.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.