WPML translation error in Pro 4.1

Hello! We have a problem with Themeco’s Pro theme. When trying to use the wpml (pluggin that we use to make the multi-language web) to do the translation, the wpml creates the copy of the page in English, but once this copy is created, the Pro editor opens the web to us in the primary language and not in the secondary language, so we can never edit the websites of the secondary language or display them… How can we fix it to edit the secondary language websites and show them?

It seems like our problem is similar to this but we don’t see the solution. Error translating page with WPML coming from the PRO theme files

Hi @Cycling_Wear,

Thanks for reaching out!

Please make sure that you have an updated Pro version which is 4.1.5. This sounds like it could be the same as issues we’ve been seeing but would you mind sharing your website credentials so we can confirm? To do that, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

We have already given you the credentials to proxy access, Pro is already updated to 4.1.5

We’re waiting, thank you

Hey @Cycling_Wear,

I tested WPML on your site and it is working. You can see it working in the screencast in the secure note.

Please use the translation flags in the builders. Other WPML methods of translation are not supported except for the old translation method which will only work if your page is using all Classic elements.

Thanks.

Good, Effectively creating a new page in English, everything works and does not give error. But, our problem is that we want a page (like the HOME we have in Spanish, or the AQUAZERO that we have in Spanish) and translate the entire page into English. Our home in English, it is not even a page that already exists in our PRO, but if we create a new one, the json fails and the links are blocked and stops working, so for the web to work, the English home cannot be touched or changed or updated. Besides that the home no longer exists in English, and it keeps appearing, that is, it is published, but we can not edit it because it no longer exists on the web.
What’s the new method for translating pages and what’s the old one?

Hi @Cycling_Wear,

If I am able to understand your problem is to translate the page content using the WPML. I would suggest you follow the instruction given by my colleague in his post and go through the following articles and videos which may help.

I am also able to find the English version of your Home Page by clicking into the Flag at the Right Bottom corner. Please find the screenshot below.

Hope it will help you.
Thanks

I’m having the exact same issue and none of this is working. When I duplicate the page to another language, it doesn’t let me go in pro to manually update the translations. What do I do?

Hello @fabipaolini,

Thanks for writing to us.

Please the above posts as my colleague @christian and @tristup have given. I would suggest you please make sure your theme and plugins are updated as per our version compatibility page. In case if it doesn’t work for you I would suggest you please open a new thread where you can give us your details with credentials.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.