WP Reporting Issue with Cornerstone

When logging into my website the other day it loaded up without any formatting. Cornerstone loads but hardly functions. WP then sent the following info. Any guidance is appreciated.

When seeking help with this issue, you may be asked for some of the following information:
WordPress version 5.8.1
Current theme: X (version 8.3.3)
Current plugin: (version )
PHP version 7.4.20

Error Details

An error of type E_ERROR was caused in line 12 of the file /home/jefjac20/my-sanctuary.org/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/classes/elements/class-element-registry.php. Error message: Uncaught Error: Class ‘Cornerstone_Stable_Sort’ not found in /home/jefjac20/my-sanctuary.org/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/classes/elements/class-element-registry.php:12

Stack trace:
#0 /home/jefjac20/my-sanctuary.org/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/plugin.php(247): Cornerstone_Element_Registry->setup()

#1 /home/jefjac20/my-sanctuary.org/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/plugin.php(285): Cornerstone_Plugin_Base->loadComponent(‘Element_Registr…’)

#2 /home/jefjac20/my-sanctuary.org/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/utility/element-api.php(86): Cornerstone_Plugin_Base->component(‘Element_Registr…’)

#3 /home/jefjac20/my-sanctuary.org/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/elements/definitions/button.php(27): cs_compose_values(‘anchor-button’, ‘omega’, ‘omega:custom-at…’, ‘omega:looper-co…’)

#4 /home/jefjac20/my-sanctuary.org/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/classes/elements/class-element-manager.php(181): require_once(’/home/jefjac20/…’)

#5 /home/jefjac20/my-sanctua

Hello @jyjaco,

Thanks for writing to us.

It might be the issue of version compatibility I would suggest you please sure your theme, plugin, WordPress core is updated as per our version compatibility page. I would suggest you troubleshoot with a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings.

1. Testing For Theme Related Issue
  2. Testing For Plugin Conflict
  3. Theme Update
  4. Child Theme
  5. Css/Js Customization
  6. Increasing Php Memory Limit
  7. Disabling Cache
  8. Disabling Cdn
  9. Permalinks
  10. Version Compatibility

If none of those work, It would be best if you could copy your live website to your staging area. and send your details in a secure note so that we can investigate your setting without breaking your live site. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password
  • FTP Details

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hi Jeff,

It looks like you site is infected, please contact your hosting and ask on how you can clean your site.

If you have a backup, restore your site from the previous date before the hacking occurred, contact your host they might able to restore your site. I’ll list below some good resources if you want to clean your site on your own, however, I recommend hiring a professional or contact your hosting to assist to do the site cleaning task.

Thanks,

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.