Wordpress X Theme, screen goes white when I put purchase code in

Hi, Im trying to validate my wordpress website. But nothing happens and screen goes white when I put purchase code in and press enter. What can I do to verify my xtheme account now?

Hello @Lauralou11,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Please make sure that you are using the latest version of X Theme and Cornerstone as it will cause an issue if X and Cornerstone are not compatible. Please take a look at the solution mentioned in following thread.

If you still have problems kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thank you.

Hi, thank you for your reply. I am trying to update xtheme, however im getting and error “An error occurred while updating X: Update package not available.”.
What should I do to update the x theme, to enable to me add the licence? thank you

Hi @Lauralou11

Can you please ensure that you’re using the latest version of X theme and Cornerstone plugin by referring to our version numbers here (https://theme.co/changelog/).

Also you need to make sure that you have PHP cURL extension enabled on your server. For further troubleshooting, please refer to our guide here (https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-validation-connection-issues/201).

If you’re still having issues, please provide us with your WordPress login credentials in a secure note to investigate your issues further.

Thanks!

Hi, I m not using the most up to date version of X, as it will not allow me to install the most up to date version. Im trying to send you login details but I cannot see secure note button? do you know where I can find secure not button? thank you

1 Like

Hi Laura,

This issue occurred because you updated the Cornerstone plugin to the latest version before updated the X theme.

I’ve re-installed the Cornerstone plugin version 2.0.5 then I was able to validate your website.

After that I successfully updated X theme & Cornerstone plugin to the latest version without any issues.

Cheers!

Thats excellent, thank you Kindly for you help

Glad we were able to help :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.