Woocommerce Single Page Layout Disappearing

Hi, we’re using Pro to control the look of Woocommerce product pages. Twice now, we’ve built, designed, and saved a “Woocommerce Single” page template only to have it disappear as an editable option in Cornerstone. We can still see it on the front end, but it’s no longer editable.

Working front end page: https://jhcdev.com/danwalsh/product/whats-best-for-them/

Hello @JonesHouseCreative,

Thanks for writing to us.

Please ensure that you have set the WordPress permalink to Post Name. If it doesn’t work we need to check your settings, I would request you please share the admin login details meanwhile I would suggest you troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings. Please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

We confirmed that the permalink structure is set to Post Name. We also troubleshot the relevant tests on your list.

You’ll find the Wordpress URL / Admin credentials in the shared note above. Thank you!

Hey @JonesHouseCreative,

I have logged in to the site and I can replicate the issue. I could not see the WooCommerce layouts. In the meantime, since you will have to access to edit those layouts, you may insert Single in the search box above:

We will forward this to our developers and ask them what could cause this issue.

Best Regards.

I’m glad there’s a simple solution to access the layouts until the bug gets solved. Thank you for your help!

Hi @JonesHouseCreative,

Glad that we are able to help you.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.