Woocommerce product page critical error

I tried disabling other plugins, it changed to a blank screen (no error) when I disabled Gravity Forms, but Gravity Forms support states it is a theme issue, because they found this error in one of the theme files.

Got error 'PHP message: PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member
function is_visible() on string in...

We are not using a child theme and have not changed any of the theme files.

Hey @SermonViewMarketing,

Thanks for writing in! Are you using the X theme? Please make sure to update both the X theme and the Cornerstone plugin. Our latest versions are:

• X theme 10.4.21
  • Cornerstone 7.4.21
  • WordPress 6.5.4
  • PHP 8.1

You can check out the changelogs here:

If nothing is working, please provide us with your FTP and WP details so we can investigate. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
– Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

We are using Pro Theme Version 6.4.21 and the latest version of Cornerstone. Since there was an update to Cornerstone the same day I posted this, I double-checked and the problem is still occurring. Please provide an email address so I can set you up with a temporary Admin account.

Hello @SermonViewMarketing,

You can use a dummy email. Just send us the WP details in a secure note.

Thanks.

Ok, I added a secure note to my previous reply.

Hi @SermonVeiw,

I have checked your website and found that in the Header, the Cart Dropdown element is the reason behind your problem. I have deleted and re-added the element and it started working. I have already created a duplicate header so that you can compare the settings from both headers.

Thanks

Thank you! Were you able to identify what was wrong with the original Cart Dropdown element? I’d like to prevent this from happening again in the future.

Hi @SermonViewMarketing,

Unfortunately, we are not able to replicate the issue next time. Adding new element resolve the problem.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.