Woocommerce product image not showing on Chrome

I have a product (been live for some time) and it’s fine on Safari but on Chrome, it doesn’t show the product image.

In addition, the payment button isn’t working. Again, fine on Safari but not on Chrome.

This is the product - https://www.thewebsiteschool.co.uk/product/beginners-mailchimp-get-started-in-this-5-day-course/

Please help. I have people waiting to purchase.

Thanks,

Hello @Lorenmn,

Thanks for writing to us.

I checked your given page URL it seems that the “Cart” feature is working fine.

About the product image, it seems that there might be an issue with plugin conflict or cache issue. I also notice there are some JS console error and the mixed content issue at your site. It might be the reason for the product image not rendering since the product image container style is not rendering properly.

I would suggest you troubleshoot with a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings.

1. Testing for Plugin Conflict
  2. CSS/JS Customization
  3. Version Compatibility
  4. Disabling Cache

If none of those work, It would be best if you could copying your live website to your staging area. and send your details in a secure note so that we can investigate your setting without breaking your live site. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password
  • FTP Details

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

1. You say the cart is working - yes, it is - BUT not the payment button (in Chrome). It’s still not working. When you click to actually proceed to pay in Chrome from the basket, it goes to a login screen.

2. When I’m logged in, I can see all the images so it cannot work out what it might be. Very odd.

Hello @Lorenmn,

I checked your site, it seems that the product image and payment button is also working fine at my end. It might be an issue with the browser cache. I would suggest you clear your browser cache and then check it again.

Thanks

Hi,
Yes, I turned off a caching plugin and everything seemed to come back. The plugin is provided by Siteground so I’ll talk to them. Thanks for investigating. Not an issue with the theme at all.

Hi @Lorenmn,

We’re glad that you’re able to find the culprit to your issue. If you have any other concerns or clarifications regarding our theme features, feel free to open up a new thread.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.