Woocommerce product filter shortcode not displaying

I’m using the following shortcode on my site
[woocommerce_product_filter][woocommerce_product_filter_products]

It was displaying the product filter until I recently updated my site. Can you please tell me why the product filter is no displaying on my site? The pagination function is also no longer working.

Thanks

Hello @quituck,

Thanks for writing in! Please make sure that the WooCommerce Product Search plugin is up to date and activated.

Best Regards.

It is working and up to date.

Hello @quituck,

When we logged in and checked your plugins, we are only seeing this:

By the way, can you please change role of the given credentials and make it as an “Administrator”?

Thanks.

You are an admin. Check again please.

Hi @quituck,

I am another staff checking this thread. The user role is still not administrator, please update it so that we can check your backend settings properly.

Thank you.

Thanks!

The role is admin. You are an admin. Check now!

Hello @quituck,

Thanks for sharing the login details. I went ahead and checked your site it seems that the WooCommerce Product Search plugin is not installed on your server. I would suggest you install this extension plugin in order to work the shortcode.

Thanks

Ah. Okay. I added the plugin back to the site. Problem solved. Thanks again for your help.

Hello @quituck,

Glad that we were able to help you. Please feel free to open a new thread if you have any more queries.
Thanks

I posted a new thread and no one has responded to it. It’s been a couple of days. I updated my theme to pro and it broke my site. Please help.

Hey @quituck,

Your other thread has been responded already.

Cheers.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.