Woocommerce / Layouts / Paypal checkout Button

Hi,
we created a single Product Page with Pro Layouts. Now we want to integrate the PayPay checkout-Button. Its not working with the “Add to cart Form”.
How can insert the Button with layouts…?

regards,
Christian

Hey Christian,

I tested the WooCommerce PayPal Checkout Gateway plugin and it’s working in the Add to Cart Form element out of the box. Would you mind detailing your exact setup? Please also share screenshots of your setup.

Thanks.

Ok, not here. Take a look:

Summary

https://cay-stage.cay-foods.com/shop/cay-gourmet-crunchy-haselnuss-salzig/

Hello @cyrock,

It seems that you are using any other plugin for the PayPal Checkout button. I would suggest you use this plugin " WooCommerce PayPal Checkout Payment Gateway " in case if it doesn’t work for you we need to check your settings, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hi, tried your advice…not working. Also an issue: where can i translate the paypal text in checkout?

best,
cy.

Hi @cyrock,

I have checked the plugin suggest by my colleagues and found it is working fine. It has been also found that you have given the URL of your staging site and credentials for the live one, if you are not able to use the said plugin in your staging server, please provide the login credentials to check once.

Regarding the Paypal text on the checkout page, you can go through the following article on this.

Thanks

Hi, thanks…

but i am missing the PP-Button here:

Hey Christian,

Upon checking, the WooCommerce PayPal Checkout Gateway plugin is deactivated. I activated it to test your claim that it’s not working, but it works when I checked a product page.

You might be seeing a cached version of the product page. Please clear your browser’s cache. Also, check the checkout plugin’s documentation as you can disable it which may be one of the reasons why it didn’t show below the add to cart form.

Thanks.

Ok, thanks. But the button is not working. The PP Window doesnt show up…it seems it tries but then its disappearing…sorry, its down. catastrophe!

Hi @cyrock,

I have checked your website and found the Paypal Button is working fine and open up the Popup Window for further action.

I would suggest you check once by clearing all types of cache and in the incognito/private mode of the browser.
Hope that helps.
Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.