WooCommerce Cross-Sells Not Showing

I have enabled Cross Sells under Pro > Theme Options > WooCommerce > Cart, but it is still not showing on the WC Cart page. I don’t have a template override.

I’m using: Wordpress 5.5, PHP 7.4.9, Pro 3.2.3

Screen Shot 2020-09-01 at 1.40.23 PM

Hello @KMCTB,

To display the Cross-Sells, Please make sure you have linked the product in “Cross-Sells” tab

Please follow these steps

1. Go to Dashboard (WP-ADMIN)
  2. Click on Product
  3. Select any Product and Edit

Please have a look at the given screenshot

1. Scroll down to the Product Data panel.
  2. Select the Linked Products tab in the left menu.
  3. Now Link product that you want to show in Cross-Sells

Please have a look at the given screenshot

Please have a look at the documentation to learn more about how to set Cross-Sells product

Thanks

Thanks for the reply, Prakash. I already have a product set up for a cross-sell but it is not showing on the Cart page.

Screen Shot 2020-09-02 at 11.12.28 AM

Hello @KMCTB

There might be a few different reasons for this issue, I would suggest you troubleshoot with a few of the common issues:

1. Testing for Plugin Conflict
  2. Child Theme Issue
  3. CSS/JS Customization
  4. Disabling Cache

If none of the above help, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Prakash,

I tried all of the recommendations but did not see any change. I’ll attach a secure note here.

Hi @KMCTB,

We cannot get pass this screen authentication to be able to log in to your site.

Bd50Zq1IQQm6tpY144zp9A

Kindly provide us access for the log in too. Thanks.

Apologies. I’ve updated my Secure Note with that information.

Hi @KMCTB,

There might be a few different reasons for your issue, as you have already troubleshot the common issues, I would suggest you to copy your live site to a staging server so we could troubleshoot freely without breaking your live site. And give us access as you did for your live site.

Thanks

I’ve created a staging site.

Hello @KMCTB,

I have logged in and investigated your issue. It seems that Cross Sell feature is working:

The only issue is that when you add only the " [Liberating Prayer CD]", no cross sell displays. There could be an issue with how the product, upsell or cross sell has been set up. Kindly double check your product settings.

For reference, kindly check this out: https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/related-products-up-sells-and-cross-sells/

Hope this helps.

I don’t know what is wrong here. I have the cross sell configured as instructed on the CD product, linking the card as a cross-sell, but it doesn’t show up when going to the Cart. If I add any other product to the cross-sell field for the CD I do see them. What could be wrong with the card product that breaks?

Hi @KMCTB,

Cross-Sell product visibility was set to Hidden, by clicking the Quick Edit link just underneath the Product, you can set this option. I changed it and now it’s showing at your cart page.
Please check the screenshot describing the settings.

Products-‹-Kadampa-Meditation-Center-Tampa-Bay-—-WordPress (1)

Thanks

Wow, great catch! I didn’t notice that at all. Thank you and apologies for the trouble.

Hi @KMCTB

Glad to help you.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.