Woocommerce Checkout Editor/Theme error

I just transferred a site from a dev domain to a live domain. After the transfer, I noticed a lot of errors on the orders in the dashboard. All errors are “Notice: id was called incorrectly.” Below are 2 examples of the errors I am seeing.

Notice : id was called incorrectly . Order properties should not be accessed directly. Backtrace: require(‘wp-blog-header.php’), require_once(‘wp-includes/template-loader.php’), include(’/themes/pro/page.php’), x_get_view, X_View_Router::render, include(’/themes/pro/framework/views/integrity/wp-page.php’), x_get_view, X_View_Router::render, include(’/themes/pro/framework/views/integrity/content-page.php’), x_get_view, X_View_Router::render, include(’/themes/pro/framework/views/global/_content.php’), x_get_view, X_View_Router::render, include(’/themes/pro/framework/views/global/_content-the-content.php’), the_content, apply_filters(‘the_content’), WP_Hook->apply_filters, do_shortcode, preg_replace_callback, do_shortcode_tag, WC_Shortcodes::checkout, WC_Shortcodes::shortcode_wrapper, WC_Shortcode_Checkout::output, WC_Shortcode_Checkout::order_received, wc_get_template, include(’/plugins/woocommerce/templates/checkout/thankyou.php’), do_action(‘woocommerce_thankyou’), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_fi in /var/www/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5313

Notice : id was called incorrectly . Order properties should not be accessed directly. Backtrace: require(‘wp-admin/edit-form-advanced.php’), do_meta_boxes, WC_Meta_Box_Order_Data::output, WC_Meta_Box_Order_Data::init_address_fields, apply_filters(‘woocommerce_admin_billing_fields’), WP_Hook->apply_filters, Tco_Woo_Hooks::admin_billing_fields, Tco_Woo_Functions::admin_order_filter, WC_Abstract_Legacy_Order->__get, wc_doing_it_wrong Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.0.) in /var/www/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5313

Thanks in advance for the help.

Hello @mattcaldwell,

Thanks for writing to us.

It seems that there might be an issue of plugin conflict or version compatibility issue. Please make sure your theme, plugins, WordPress version is updated as per our version compatibility page. In case if your PHP version is below 7.4, I would suggest you update the PHP version to 7.4. Please have a look at this article to learn more about the recommendation from the WordPress

I would suggest you troubleshoot with a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings.

1. Testing For Theme Related Issue
  2. Testing For Plugin Conflict
  3. Theme Update
  4. Child Theme
  5. Css/Js Customization
  6. Increasing Php Memory Limit
  7. Disabling Cache
  8. Disabling Cdn
  9. Permalinks
  10. Version Compatibility

If none of those work, please send your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password
  • FTP details

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hello,

I can confirm the errors are gone when I deactivate the checkout manager plugin.

As I mentioned I did a domain transfer and all was working perfectly prior to the transfer. No plugin conflicts/errors were present, so it seems strange that changing the domain would cause a plugin conflict.

I am currently running php 7.3 and am unable to bump it to 7.4 yet. The site was running this previously to the domain change, so it seems unlikely that this is the issue.

I will add a secure note for you to look further. Thank you.

Just a quick update that the errors I was seeing in the orders dashboard (when you select an order) are now gone. I removed some custom fields I made in the checkout editor and the issue seems to be gone. Not sure what I did wrong with that? I am a bit worried it may resurface if I try to add custom fields back into the checkout.

I am still seeing the following on the account page when you view a donation.

Notice : id was called incorrectly . Order properties should not be accessed directly. Backtrace: require(‘wp-blog-header.php’), require_once(‘wp-includes/template-loader.php’), include(’/themes/pro/template-blank-4.php’), x_get_view, X_View_Router::render, include(’/themes/pro/framework/views/integrity/template-blank-4.php’), x_get_view, X_View_Router::render, include(’/themes/pro/framework/views/global/_content-the-content.php’), the_content, apply_filters(‘the_content’), WP_Hook->apply_filters, do_shortcode, preg_replace_callback, do_shortcode_tag, Cornerstone_Element_Front_End->render_content, x_render_region, x_render_elements, Cornerstone_Element_Definition->render, Cornerstone_Element_Definition->render_one, x_element_render_section, x_get_view, X_View_Router::render, include(’/themes/pro/cornerstone/includes/views/elements/section.php’), do_action(‘x_section’), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, x_render_elements, Cornerstone_Element_Definition->render, Cornerstone_Element_Definition-> in /var/www/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5313

Hi @mattcaldwell,

This is just a PHP notice and you have nothing to worry about it, the reason why you are seeing this code is because the WP_DEBUG was set to true on your wp-config.php file. In order to get rid of this, you need to set the WP_DEBUG to false in your wp-config.php.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

Thanks for the reply.

Hi @mattcaldwell,

You’re welcome and it’s our pleasure to help you! If you have any other concerns or clarifications regarding our theme features, feel free to open up a new thread.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.