WooCommerce cart template

Hi there,

Can you tell me if PRO modifies in any way the Cart template from WooCommerce?

I’m asking because I saw that when using the action “woocommerce_cart_contents”, the content is always added In the same place as the “woocommerce_before_cart_contents” filter (above, before the products).

However while searching the template in PRO, i couldn’t find one so I’m wondering if you have had similar issues in the past.

Hello Frantic Ape,

Thanks for writing in! The Pro theme is just using the Cart template from WooCommerce. When modifying the cart template, you must clear the WooCommerce fragment cache first before testing the cart again. You need to clear the browser cache or use private browsing mode and test the cart again.

Best Regards.

That is the thing, I’m not. Modifying the theme per sé, in adding a text using a filter but it’s as if the before and after cart filter came all before the actual cart elements.

I’ll try to recreate this on a clean installation so you can see what I mean. It’s weird though, because it only happens when I use Pro, if I then do the same on storefront, for example, it works OK.

Hello Frantic Ape,

To better assist you with your issue, kindly provide us access to your site so that we can check your site settings and custom PHP coding. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Regards.

I found the problem. the problem happens when you add the cart SHORTCODE to a PRO element. in that case, it looks like all the filters are all out of place.

I’m about to test if this happens when you use Gutenberg instead, to see if the problem comes from WooCommerce or PRO.

I also noted this with AJAX calls coming from WC shortcodes that have been added in PRO elements like the modal content band. they work but way slower

OK the problem was just that WooCommerce requires the text to go as a table! that’s why it always appeared on top.

Hi Frantic,

Glad that you are able to find the reason behind your issue. Please let me know if you need any further help with this.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.