WooCommerce cart not displaying on mobile

Hi there, I have checked the forum and found similar threads with CSS fixes, but none of them worked for me.

On the site https://superpowerwinch.co.uk/, when clicking on the cart link in the header on mobile, it brings up an empty panel. I am guessing from previous responses that this is to do with the size of the container, if you could give me a fix I’d be very grateful!

Thanks,
Shaun

Hello Shaun,

Thanks for writing to us.

I would suggest you please have a look at this thread to learn more about how to get rid of your issue. If it doesn’t work for you I would suggest you troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings.

If none of those work, It would be best if you could copy your live website to your staging area. and send your details in a secure note so that we can investigate your setting without breaking your live site. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Okay thank you, I will set up a staging site and test it. Can’t do that until Monday so I’ll come back if it doesn’t work. Thanks again!

I believe you need to update to the latest pro which has a fix for WooCommerce 7.8. Alternatively too I have a filter here which enqueues a script you probably need. Let us know if this helps and have a great weekend!

Thanks for the reply Charlie, I am going to create a staging site and test everything there, but I can’t do it until Monday. I will report back!

Hello Shaun,

Please let us know when it is ready.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.