Woocommerce archives appear as single layouts in CS, even after Pro update

Hi,
Woocommerce archives appear as single layouts in CS, even after Pro update.
I cannot edit them.
How can I rebuild them?
Thank you.
Best regards,
Hannes

Hello @salilou,

Thanks for writing to us.

It might be the issue of plugin conflict or a cache issue. In order to help you with your concerns we need to check your settings I would request you, please share the admin login details meanwhile I would suggest you troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings. Please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Here are the credentials, thank you.

These Layouts appear under “Single layouts”, but should appear under “WC Archives”
https://capture.dropbox.com/UW3dvyExFKWVAoeL

Additionally the translation with WPML is not working any more since the 6.0 update.
Clicking on the EN flag shows this message:
https://capture.dropbox.com/uj47WVCLAKYcxDKQ
Choosing any of the options brings an error message.

Hello @salilou,

I tried to access your website dashboard but it is not working at the moment. Please let us know when it working so that we can check it on our end.

Thanks

Please try again now

Hi @salilou,

I have checked the layout assigned to the page and it appears under the WooCommerce Archive tab as shown in the given screenshot.

If that is not the case and you are trying to point out something else, please provide any screenshot marked with the issue or any video that helps us to recognize the problem.

Thanks

In this Screenshot you can see all the previous WooCommerce Archive Layouts, that are now listed under Single layouts, that’s an error:
https://capture.dropbox.com/CHPFDdmdbZxXVQMh
I built the layouts new, that is the reason why under WC archive layouts are some entries.
But I want to restore the previous layouts, is that possible?
And I want to restore the English layouts (WPML ) too, that I had.
I hope it is clear now.
Tank you.

Hi @salilou,

I have checked it again and found the different layouts in same the name in the Single and the WooCommerce Archive. Are you trying to point out that, the same layouts are created in both? I would suggest you update the Pro to its latest version i.e. 6.1.2.

Thanks

I built the layouts new, that is the reason why under WC archive layouts are some entries with the same name.
But I want to restore the previous layouts, which are now under single layouts - is that possible?

Hello @salilou,

I am seeing these layouts:

I have checked the “Produkt Alle” and “WC Warenkorb” layouts and I can confirm that these are WC single layouts. Which layout is referring to? Can you please provide a screenshot or the name of the layout?

I also check the layout of this “Noten Klavier” product archive and it is a WC archive layout which I can easily check the elements in the builder.

• See the image in the secure note.

The singles layout does not seem to have sections or elements too.

Best Regards.

Thank you for your answer. We misunderstand each other, I guess. I try to explain from the beginning:

BEFORE THE UPDATE TO PRO 6

I had working WC Archive layouts, with WPML in German and English

AFTER THE UPDATE TO PRO 6

1. no working WC Archive layouts, because they erroneously appeared under Single Layouts (not WC Single Layouts), with no elements to work on. This is a known bug and should be solved by now, BUT IT IS NOT.

2. As a workaround I manually created new WooCommerce archive layouts. But I want to RESTORE the previous layouts with important text areas, which are now under single layouts - IS THAT POSSIBLE?

3. Unfortunately I could create new WooCommerce archive layouts only in German, because creating an English translation with WPML has not worked so far. First copying the German layout failed with error “WPML cannot copy wc_product_archive”. I resolved this by activating wc_product_archive as translatable in the WPML setting. Now it seems to be copied, but I cannot see any elements in the preview area of cornerstone, although on the right side in the Element Navigator the sections and elements are displayed.

I hope I was able to explain the problem more clearly now.

Best regards
Hannes

Hi Hannes,

You can save the Sections in the Single Layouts as Template and add it to the Archive Layout. I would suggest you go through the following thread which will explain the process.

The problem with the WPML is an ongoing issue and has been taken care of by our development team. Hopefully, it will be fixed in a few upcoming releases.

Thanks

I’ve sent a message to WPML on this issue to see what we can do. The problem is we migrated post_types for layouts and it looks like even using the WPML troubleshooting pages I could not reattach the proper language data. /wp-admin/admin.php?page=sitepress-multilingual-cms%2Fmenu%2Ftroubleshooting.php They recommend doing everything on this page in a staging environment, but maybe this page on your domain will help you. Hopefully we can solve this issue soon.

I’m not sure about your problem with WC Singles being set at regular singles, this hasn’t come up before and it may or may not be WPML related. Do you have a copy of the Pro5 site by chance?

Hi Tristup
I already tried this, but the single layout has no elements.

Hi Charlie,
no I have no copy of the old site.
Best regards
Hannes

Hey Hannes,

How about a backup? You can restore the backup and create a copy of your site when it was using Pro 5.1.5. This will help us in our investigation.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.