WooCommerce Account - Orders List

Hello, I am making a WooCommerce account page with the pro layouts builder. I was wondering how I could use the looper feature to make a list of orders that are being/have been processed. Even if I need to code this certain element I would like to know to to implement that code in to the Account page layout.

This may be out of the realm of possibility but I would really appreciate any help at all. Thank you!

Hello Rosemary,

Thanks for writing in!

You can use the Looper Provider Query Builder and make sure to select “Order”.

Best Regards.

Okay I thought that was how I would do it. However, when I create a looper provider for ‘order’ post types in a WC Archive layout, it seems that the only data it sees is the word ‘shop’. Meaning, when I create a looper consumer under that looper provider the order information does not display. I’m wondering if the Order query is trying to access the wrong data or something like that.

Or I might just be doing it wrong lol.

I’ll upload a picture of what it looks like:

Thank you so much for you suggestions!

Hello Rosemary,

To better assist you with your issue, please share your WP details so that we can check your WC Archive layout and its assignment. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
– Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.