Woo commerce product image crop

Hi, I cannot get Woo Commerce to crop the images on the Shop page. Gone through all the setting on the customiser and it doesn’t respond to anything I do. Please can you help me. I just want everything cropped to a uniform square. Thanks

Hello @sarahlouisewaterhouse,

Thanks for writing in!

First, you need to install the “Regenerate Thumbnails” plugin. You can get it here:

Once installed, go to your Customizer > WooCoomerce and make sure to set your image size.

Lastly, go to the Regenerate Thumbnail plugin settings and start the regenerate process. Clear your browser caches or use private browsing mode and test your shop page again.

Kindly let us know how it goes.

HI, thanks but it didn’t change anything. Tried it on different browsers, cleared cache etc.

Hey @sarahlouisewaterhouse,

To better assist you with this issue, please provide us your WP access so we can check your WooCommerce Image settings. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
– Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Hi, did you get my secure note with all the access details. it’s not clear. Thanks

Hello @sarahlouisewaterhouse,

As I have expected, your issue is related to this one:

So, a child theme is needed so that we can add the custom PHP code into the child theme’s functions.php file. Please check your shop now.

Cheers.

Thank you!

Hi @sarahlouisewaterhouse,

You are most welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.