Woo Commerce main product image

Hi, I am unable to change the size of the woo commerce product image on product page. I have set it to many different sizes via the customiser but it remains the same.

Hey @sarahlouisewaterhouse,

Thanks for writing in! After changing the image size, you must regenerate the thumbnails as well. Check out this article:

Kindly let us know how it goes.

Hi there, I used both the Woo Commerce regenerate thumbnails and a plugin. It did not change the size.

To be clear. It didn’t work. Please can you advise. Thank you

Hello @sarahlouisewaterhouse,

To help you with your concerns we need to check your settings, I would request please share the admin login details meanwhile I would suggest you troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings. Please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password
  • Exact URL

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hi I have attached a secure note to my previous post. Thank you

Hi, I’ve waited 3 days for a reply. Thanks in advance

Hello @sarahlouisewaterhouse,

I checked your site, in case you are pointing to the product gallery image size regretfully there is no option to change the product gallery imagee size. It would require custom development I would suggest you please get in touch with a developer who can assist you with your concerns or you may subscribe to One where customization questions are answered. Please note that we don’t provide custom development support. It is out of the support scope.

Thanks for understanding

Thank you for the info. :slight_smile:

You are most welcome @sarahlouisewaterhouse