Why is the professional so broke pages in the version? How to fix it ?
A lot of problems in the subject professional. Sitebars do not work correctly, the constant problems with displaying headers in the designer, once in a while, the cooks are not compatible with it, they were also problematic - the proffessional topic does not work as it should. How can I fix this? I write not the first time, there are a lot of problems. With the theme of X I did not have this
There is no container, there is a footer and a header, and as in the picture, it breaks down not as it should, but to the right upwards. It became very difficult to work in proffessional version
Cornestone is disabled, my version is professional and works the old rootstone when I build in the builder on the page. then turn pro in the builder, the builder pro in no order that the construction of the page through the builder
Hi,
Thanks for writing in! To assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation.
Thank you.
Hey There,
Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:
Set it as Secure Note
- Link to your site
- WordPress Admin username / password
- FTP credentials
All the best!