Hi, my widget does not work where not

Hi, my widget does not work where not. I do everything right, I created a site bar, put a widget and build a builder. After the save - the widget disappears, when put before saving, it does not work

Hi,

Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:

Set it as Secure Note

  • Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password

All the best!

I do not know how to enable security here, I do not see the button

Try on the main make a test, then delete.
Sidebar is the main

что то не получилось ?

Нужно вам сделать возможность добавления видео video
https://vk.com/doc186134011_450249158?hash=d591ab29556d415d99&dl=5ae79c31f01e0091ed

I do not know why, but the page widget does not work - in the children’s theme does not update the official, which is the problem you have on the side. in the professional version - in X this problem was not

The problem is related to the sidebar - as the footer you are all working and no saytbary

I created another topic - a lot of problems in a professional for such a sum, does not work as it should

Hello There,

Just for future topics, self responding or bumping your post pushes it back in our Queue system so it takes longer to respond to.

Regretfully we were not able to checked your site and create a test page because the given user and password is not working for us. Please double check it.

And Ssince you have installed a caching plugin W3 Total Cache, please clear your plugin cache after making any site changes before testing your site. This can cause the changes to not take place on the front end. It will eventually show up when the cache regenerates, but it’s not ideal if you’re looking to see your changes immediately. Caching plugins are best to turn on only when you’ve finished building the site.

Hope this helps. Please let us know how it goes.

Это все работает хорошо , я только что проверил .

It all works well, I just checked.

password and name-nothing more

https://vip-m-stroi.ru/plastic-okna?preview_id=3830&preview_nonce=86d2054983&_thumbnail_id=-1&preview=true

???)) Куда пропали ?

Hi There,

Please reply only on English.

Let us know if you need help.

Thank you

Zhao hello, my friend! I wrote in English above. No one answered. Zhao I understand but, I ask you to translate and, use a translator like me. Correctly will happen if I will translate your texts and you are mine, and so I poluchaetsya and translate your and her translate for you - it’s not fair, everyone has a Google translation, and Google Chrome, which automatically translates. Please translate you too, I’m not alone. It’s very hard for me to write and translate for two. The translator perfectly translates everything

all that I wrote above, everything is written in English. asked to give the password I gave. Sent a photo, a video - but no one gave me an answer, now you ask me to write again

Sent the video, described several times, and America does not understand? I understand Russian, I translate your texts - why can not you read English? It is very convenient if you translate Russian yourself, and I’m your English - please be fair.
Give me a gift - promise that you can translate Russian, I’m one of you from Russia