Will not validate: bogusly claims it's being used on another site

1. I have logged in and assigned my license to the site. I have included the URL for the staging location.
  2. the same url is used in my settings.
  3. I go back to X > Validation, and insert the license code… and it still does not work. All I get is:
    " Your code is valid but looks like it has already been used on another site. You can revoke and re-assign within your Themeco account." This is one large circle.

I’m dead in the water and burning time!

Hey @Barango,

Thanks for reaching out!

Would you mind sharing your admin credentials so that we can check the backend settings? To do that, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Info provided.

Hello @Barango,

Thanks for sharing the login details.

I went ahead and checked your site it seems that your staging site URL is different and you have inserted a different URL in your Themeco account dashboard. Please note you must add the complete URL in the staging field to get the staging URL validated with the theme license key.

In case you have not seen our theme validation doc please have a look at it.

Hope it helps
Thanks

So the staging field needs a complete verbatim URL, and not a relative one. Got it. Thanks.

Hello @Barango,

Yes, you need to add the complete URL of your staging site. Glad that we were able to help you. Please feel free open a new thread if you have any more concerns.

Thanks

Hello @Barango,

The thread has been unlisted already.
Please feel free to create another thread if you need any further information.

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.