Widget Footer: Modern Event Calendar not showing properly when published

Hello Theme X!

I wanted to add widgets in my footer area. I have enabled 3 footers. When in customiser > widget > footer 2. I try to add the MEC calendar. All of those shows quite ok like this:

The middle footer shows the MEC calendar: upcoming events (Grid). No problem.

However, when I publish this, it shows like this (yes all caches purged, cloudflare purged, also used ipad and another connection):

So rather sliding away, it suddenly shows up a lot of events one after another as a long strip, on the screenshot you can already see the second event (the laughing monk). Which of course is less than ideal.

Do you happen to know if this a bug/issue known? Or is there something one can do something about this?

I will add a secure note.

thanks,

N

Hi Amaravati,

Thank you for writing in, your Modern Events Calendar 5.3.0 is out of date, please update it. The latest supported version is 5.4.6.

See Dashboard > Updates if you dont see Modern Events Calendar in there, please click the Check Again button.

Updating Extensions

Remember to clear all your caching features (plugin, server-side, CDN, and browser’s cache) after updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

Let us know how it goes,
Cheers!

1 Like

Hey Amaravati,

It looks like you have updated the thread.

Were you able to get the issue sorted? Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.