Wholesale only products showing up for everyone

Hi there!

We originally posed this issue to Woocommerce and didn’t get very far…

Our issue is that a product designated as Wholesale only is showing up for all customers.
Example: Everpure 7CB5-S Cartridge on https://bonfirecoffee.wpengine.com/product-category/coffee-brewing-equipment/

Their response was:
“The issue comes from the theme end, our plugin is working fine, you are using a premium theme.
Actually, theme is overriding filters, and loading products from some query, for this reason, our hooks are not working.”

In my mind, it is using the default WP Query class because it’s a default product category page, so all filters should be applied.

Has an issue with filters not being applied using Pro come up before?

Any thoughts are much appreciated!
Thank you!

Hello @powrider686,

Thanks for writing in!

Please provide us with WP credentials for a wholesaler and an ordinary customer. Preferably the wholesaler user credential has an “Administrator” role also so we can check the site and how the plugin works.

You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
– Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Hi @ruenel, thanks for the response! I’ve added a secure note.

Hi @ruenel! Wondering if you have any info on this. Trying to launch this site on Monday so would love some guidance! Thanks so much!

Hi @powrider686,

The issue is because of your Looper Provider that you added to the custom layout. Be advised that you are NOT supposed to have a Looper Provider on the archive layouts. Doing so will create an issue that the Pagination will not work. Please consider checking my demo layout in the secure note below and comparing the displayed items.

• See the secure note.

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.