Wholesale Products not showing Variation Prices

Hi there,
We’re working through some price issues with wholesale pricing not showing Variation pricing. We discovered why the loopers weren’t hiding Wholesale Only Products, and why wholesale prices weren’t showing on Simple products here: Wholesale only products showing up for everyone

Now we have discovered that no variations are showing the proper pricing on the archive page, although the are showing the proper price on the individual product pages, and the proper global wholesale pricing is being applied to that page.

Can you please help us figure out why the Wholesale pricing isn’t being displayed on archive to Wholesale users?

I have made this product a variable one for testing on the same layout page you referenced and tested in the previous thread above: https://bonfirecoffee.wpengine.com/shop/coffee-brewing-equipment/coffee-filters-brewers/filters-office-50-pack-3/
And it can be found on this layout page:
https://bonfirecoffee.wpengine.com/product-category/coffee-brewing-equipment/

Thank you!

Hello @powrider686,

Thanks for writing in! Your custom archive layout is lacking some elements. With the default WooCommerce layout, an Add to Cart button is displayed when the product is simple and automatically changes to the “Select Option” button which is linked to the product page when the product is a variable product. You can either use the Add to Cart Form element to display the variations or just simply replicate the “Select Option” button. Please check out the demo I created here:

Best Regards.

Hi Rue!
Ok. Thanks for sharing that, but it is different than what I am trying to achieve so I offer a clarification.

What I am trying to achieve, is that wholesale user role sees the default variation wholesale price. Currently it shows the full price variation price, without regards to the user type, although all of the other prices show the wholesale price. I don’t want to show select options, I need to show the wholesale price of the default variation.

Can you help me tweak it to get that? What piece of dynamic content will show variation prices with the Wholesale User price shown to logged in wholesale users?

I appreciate the help on this. I do have a developer ready to help, we’re just unclear exactly how to achieve this within Pro using dynamic content and layout builder. But there has to be a way to show variation pricing within the builder right?

Thanks Rue!

Hey @powrider686,

The only way to display a product variation price is to use a specific product ID in the product price shortcode, like this: {{dc:woocommerce:product_price product="1653"}}.

You can find the variation price in the product options.

Your developer needs to custom code the wholesale price and the UI to switch the price.

If you need guidance on custom coding, you can subscribe to our One service.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.