White header error

Hi there.

Check this out:

I have a white error on my page: www.butik.fitnessformularen.dk/medlemsportal

You have to login to see it, i will provide information in a secure box.

Hope you can help me, have tried everything.

Also the header builder won’t load, when i try to open it. It just keeps spinning.

//Christian

And btw, it’s the same loading error on my other page https://dinlommetræner.dk/cornerstone/headers/73

Can you help me here also? I’ve tried to clear caches and open in different browsers, but don’t work :frowning:

Hello @coedam,

Thanks for writing to us.

I tried to log in to your site dashboard but it seems that the login page password field is disabled just because we are not able to insert the login password to the password field. Are you using any login security plugin?

I would suggest you troubleshoot with a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings.

1. Testing For Theme Related Issue
  2. Testing For Plugin Conflict
  3. Theme Update
  4. Child Theme
  5. Css/Js Customization
  6. Increasing Php Memory Limit
  7. Disabling Cache
  8. Disabling Cdn
  9. Permalinks
  10. Version Compatibility

I would also suggest you follow these steps.

1. Activate the default theme of WordPress and deactivate the Pro theme
  2. Delete the Pro theme
  3. Download the fresh copy of the Pro theme from the Themeco account dashboard
  4. Reinstall the Pro theme

If none of those work, It would be best if you could copy your live website to your staging area. and send your details in a secure note so that we can investigate your setting without breaking your live site. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password
  • FTP Details

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hi there. I tried to delete and reupload Pro but didn’t work. Also tried to deactivate all plugins. Didn’t work either.

I prefer not doing a staging site, but i have deactivated my security plugin, so you should be able to login now. I give you hereby my full permission and take responsibility for everything can could go wrong.

Hope you can help me.

Best,
Christian

Here’s a update from Active Member 36o support. Maybe it can help you find the error in Cornerstone:

Hi Christian,

Have there been updates to Cornerstone recently?

It appears Cornerstone is stripping out the HTML included by the shortcode i.e. the HTML . Other shortcodes that return just text are working correctly.

Also if the shortcode [mbr_password_send] is placed on another page not using the Cornerstone text block all works correctly.

Regards,

Norman

Your personal ‘supporter’ at ActiveMember360

Hello @coedam,

Thanks for sharing the login details it seems that you have not set the preview page for the custom header just because it was not previewing. I have set the preview, now it is working fine. Please have a look at the given screenshot in the secure note.

The page URL you have shared where Header is rendering as blank or white because the custom header that you assigned to this page is containing a blank Header Bar. I would suggest you remove the bank Header Bar 2 and then check it.

Hope it helps
Thanks

Ah that was dum of me :’) Thank you.

Also this last thing. On this page: https://butik.fitnessformularen.dk/faa-tilsendt-din-adgangskode-igen/

My ActiveMember360 form is being blocked by Cornerstone, says my support rep:

Hi Christian,

Have there been updates to Cornerstone recently?

It appears Cornerstone is stripping out the HTML included by the shortcode i.e. the HTML . Other shortcodes that return just text are working correctly.

Also if the shortcode [mbr_password_send] is placed on another page not using the Cornerstone text block all works correctly.

Regards,

Norman

Your personal ‘supporter’ at ActiveMember360

Can you help me with that also?

Also on this page for people who have lost their passwords:

Hi @coedam,

I have checked the shortcode and found that it is not working. I would like to request you to activate the default theme like Twenty Twenty and check if that issue exists or not, if that exists please contact the plugin author on this.
We are open instead to investigating if there’s a conflict with our theme but please note that we do not guarantee a fix nor compatibility for conflicting plugins.

Thanks

Hi again.

Thanks for advise. I tried that and the form showed perfectly with another standard theme. So it must be a conflict with Cornerstone, as my support rep af Active Member 360 said.

It has worked for 4 years up until now, so i think it should be fixable?

I would mean the world to me if you could look into that.

Hope to hear back from you :slight_smile:

Thank in advance.

//Christian

Christian,

I am another staff checking. I created a test page with the default WP editor and added the [mbr_password_send button_text='Send'] to compare with the shortcode that is added in the page built with Cornerstone. I am not seeing the form when you add the shortcode in a Text element or Raw Content element in the builder. The form however displays on a normal page built with the WP editor. This could be a conflict between the theme and the plugin. I will add your issue to our issue tracker and will be looked into by our development team. I cannot make any promises relating to a fix at this stage. I will add a note to the tracker referencing your report though so our dev team can see there are multiple reports of the issue.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.