Where to find the Header bulder of the Pro version?

Hello,

I extended the licenses from X Theme to PRO. I would like to use the header builder, but I cannot find it in extensions or plugins?

Hi Damira

Thanks for reaching out.
The Header & Footer builder just inside the Pro menu in your WordPress dashboard. By clicking into the Header it leads you to the builder from where you can create and edit the headers.

Thanks

Hello, thank you very much for your answer. For some reasons I do not see PRO menu. I have only X.

Did I need to change something to get to PRO?

Please let me know.

Best regards,
Damira Teppo

Hi Damira,

X theme doesn’t have a header and footer builder. The header and footer builder is only available to Pro theme. If you wish to use the Pro header builder, I suggest that you upgrade your X the Pro and you just need to pay the difference.

Please check our docs on how to convert your X to Pro.
Convert X to Pro

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

Hello, and thank you again for your answer! I have paid today and upgraded my licenses, but I still do not see the PRO menu.

What can be the reason?

Hello again,

now I am reading the documentation you linked for me, thank you for that.

One question still. I am setting the new theme on the staging site. I added this staging site link also to the settings of the Pro license. Where do I need to install the PRO theme? to my live site or to the staging site?

Hi Damira,

Now download the theme from the Themeco dashboard. Download the PRO theme and upload it from Appearance -> Themes. Then activate the PRO theme.

Themeco-Single-Licenses

Please have a look at our documentation to learn more about how to upgrade X to Pro theme

If it does not work for you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Hope it helps you.
Thanks

Hello,

the thing is that I am building the website on a staging site now from 0. the original theme for the website is hand-coded and when I activated the X theme I did not see any content and no page structures, which are build for the current page, I understood I need to do eyerthing with X theme now. I started to make a page, but then decided to upgrade to PRo. As I do not have anythign yet on the website after switching to X theme, I do not need to care that much about the content while changing to PRo. now I installed it and the child theme. But when I press Live preview in both cases I get a page with the message Fatale error. What can it mean? can I activate the PRO theme in this case?

Hi Damira,

To better help you with your issue, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

´Hello, please check the secure note to my previous post. Let me know if it is ok.

Hi Damira,

The given credentials are not working, can you please check and send it once again. It will be also helpful if you can provide what exact issue(s) you are having. Any screenshot marked with the error(s) or video will help us to recognize the problem.

Thanks

this what I get when I press the LIVE preview of the Pro theme on my staging page.

Please check I updated the password in the secure message.

Hello Damira,

I checked your staging website Dashboard. It seems that you were using an older version of Cornerstone (3.3.8) page builder plugin and the current version of Cornerstone is 4.2.3. I deactivated the Cornerstone plugin and activate the Pro theme for you. It might be the version compatibility issue because of that you were not able to activate Pro theme.

You can use now Header builder from Pro–>Header.

Please have a look at the given screenshot below.

Header builder access screenshot
Pages-‹-CollectiveCrunch-—-WordPress

In case if you have not yet seen our Header & Footer builder documentation please have look at our documentation to learn more how to set Header & Footer with Pro theme Header & Footer Builder.

Hope it helps
Thanks

Hello,

thank you very much for this help. I will continue work on the website.

Best regards,
Damira Teppo

Hi Damira,

Glad that we are able to help you.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.