Where is the Bottom Smooth Scroll Anchor in the latest PRO Theme 4.1.5

Can someone tell me where to find the (To The Top) Bottom Smooth Scroll Anchor in PRO V - 4.1.5? For some reason I can’t locate the option to show or adjust the % of page scroll. Would appreciate any help

Hello Scott,

Thanks for writing to us.

To get Scroll Top Anchor settings, you need to go to Pro—>Theme Option —>Miscellaneous—>Scroll Top Anchor. You customize the settings from here. Please have a look at the given screenshot below.

Theme-Options-Pro

Hope it helps
Thanks

Hello, I will have to remember that Theme Options do not work correctly when you have the Element bar at the bottom. It may be a bug you have to report to your staff, but the Options are not available when the Element bar is anchored to the bottom.
Thank you for your help!!

I have included two screen shots, one with bottom anchor and the other with left side anchor.

Hello Scott,

The Scroll Top Anchor setting is available in the Pro—>Theme Option —>Miscellaneous—>Scroll Top Anchor In case if it is not there and not working properly for you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

I added a secure note to my post above.

Hello Scott,

I checked your site it seems that it is working fine on the left side panel. Please have a look at the given screenshot below.
Theme-Options-Proq

Thanks for reporting, I can replicate the issue when I set the theme option at the bottom of the page at my end. I suspect this could be a bug and have reported it to the developers for investigation.

Thanks for understanding

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.