What language do you support? Personal theme

translate.google
Hey guys! What is your language? I write to other people from the US they all understand, but it’s hard to talk to you, I write in 1 language “ENGLISH” I write to the Chinese too in this language and they understand everything, they translate themselves and answer me. I write to you in your native language and you do not know how to understand it, maybe you do not have ENGLISH? I can write more so - privet kak dela moi drug) Can I write in my Russian and you’ll translate and so you better understand? I write in Russian and translate for you into English, then your English I translate into Russian in a Google Chrome browser - why do not you?

translate.yandex

Hey guys! What is the language ? I write to other people with United States they understand everything , but you find it difficult to speak , write in 1 language “ENGLISH” I write Chinese is also the language they all understand , they translate themselves and meet me . I am writing to you in your native language and you do not know how to understand it , maybe you have a non-ENGLISH LANGUAGE ? I can write more so privet kak dela moi drug ) Can write me on your Russian and you will translate and you will be better able to understand ? I write in Russian and translate for you in English , then your English translate to Russian in the browser Google chrome - why you so impossible ?

rossian
Привет ребят! У вас какой язык ? Я пишу другим людям с США они все понимают , но с вами сложно говорить , пишу на 1 языке “АНГЛИЙСКОМ” Я пишу китайцам тоже на этом языке и они все понимают , они переводят сами и отвечают мне . Вам я пишу на вашем родном языке и вы не умеете понимать его , может у вас НЕ АНГЛИЙСКИЙ ЯЗЫК ? Я могу писать еще так - privet kak dela moi drug ) Может мне писать на своем русском а вы будите переводить и так вы лучше сможете понять ? Я пишу на русском и перевожу для вас на английский , потом ваш английский перевожу на русский в браузере гугл хром - почему у вас так нельзя ?

very difficult to translate, poor translation

and when the topic of commerce becomes compatible

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! We use English in our support community. Could you please clarify your request and the issue that you are having? If you are trying to translate your site, please check out our knowledge base on how you can completely translate X.

If you have installed WooCommerce and wanted to translate it, perhaps this documentation could help:

Please let us know how it goes.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.