Weird infinte loop

hi there,
i today created a single layout with some loopers. for some consumers i had to switch on the rewind button, that the following consumers did work.

i then copied that text where i enabled the rewind button to a grid.
all worked fine in backend. but when tried to access frontend i got a 500 error. out of memory:

[05-Jan-2024 13:44:10 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 536870912 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 1314816 bytes) in /www/htdocs/xxx/xxx/wp-content/themes/pro/cornerstone/includes/functions/helpers.php on line 1748

it taked me quite a while to find the error. i had to disable the rewind switch. is it the nromal behaviour that it then runs in an infinite loop?

thanks for your help
cheers

Might need a little more info. Did you have a double consumer? As in nested consumers without multiple providers? What provider were you using? If your using the query builder I’m not sure you ever need to use rewind in those instances. It’s primarily useful for double looping JSON, or CSV data.

hi,
the infinte loop may have been triggered by a simple provider (dynamic content) with a consumer with reloop checked. note that the whole thing was in a grid with other providers…

it’s hard for me to explain, but i can give you access to the page… just need to transfer it to a staging server first. please let me know if you want me to do that…